The key benefits of Ozone Therapy are
- Marked reduction of inflammation and pain relief
- Increasing circulation (localised and systemic effect)
- Strong anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-parasite and anti-bacterial properties. (has been used successfully to kill the ebola virus etc)
- Has immune boosting and immune regulatory effects (in auto-immune conditions etc)
- Boosts the metabolism, raises metabolic rate, effective for weight loss (has strong systemic effect but can also be used for localised fat deposits)
- Improves cellular respiration and therefore has a direct positive effect on cell repair/regeneration
- Increases oxygen content in blood and oxygenation of tissues/cells, which has rejuvenating effect
- Has anti-cancer, cell-protective properties
Ozone Rectal Insufflation
Rectal Insufflation* is a quickest, safe and effective form of ozone therapy that is especially valuable for individuals suffering from conditions or autoimmune diseases that affect the gut or colon or liver.
Using this service, we can treat the root of the issue, providing complete relief instead of temporary relief from the symptoms one is experiencing.
Rectal Insufflation is the introduction of pure, medical-grade ozone directly into the colon via rectum.
During your treatment, we administer approximately 200cc-300cc of ozone into the colon using a rectal catheter.
This form of ozone therapy is unique in the fact that ozone is quickly and easily absorbed through the mucosa membranes of the colon and entering the bloodstream where flows throughout the entire body and reach all organs.
Rectal Insufflation offers many benefits including the following:
- Decreases toxins found in the gut and body
- Reduces chronic inflammation throughout the body
- Boosts the immune system and immune response
- Restores gut health and function to an optimal state
- Kills bacteria, parasites, viruses, and yeast
Ozone VAGINAL INSUFFLATION
In this safe, non invasive method of delivering medical grade ozone gas into the vagina of the patient.
Treatment protocol will be discussed with the therapist before treatment.
Recomended 1-8 sessions 2-3 times a week.
Treatment time is usually 5 – 15 minuts
- systemic treatment of ozone is indicated
- vaginal and vulvar problems
- persistent yeast infections
- herpes infections
Many women have reported relief from yeast infections and various sexually transmitted diseases including herpes
Ozone VAGINAL INSUFFLATION
In this method ozone is administered into the ear canal through an ear insufflator.
Helps treat head related symptoms such as:
- mould and yeast infections
- swollen glands
- sore throats
- brain fog
CONTRAINDICATION TO OZONE THERAPY
Ozone therapy can not be used in people suffering from:
- glucose 6 phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency
- acute haemolytic anaemia
- during the first trimester of pregnancy
- in advance stages of infection from HIV